We are facing a “moment of profound possibility,” which calls upon us to approach the work of driving change in fresh ways. This next Symposium falls in the Centennial year of our Metro New York Better Business Bureau. Join us for leadership insights about what this could mean for your organization! Please submit your questions for speakers when you register.
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with the Better Business Bureau Foundation of Metropolitan New York. Additional Sponsors and Event Supporters include: Adelphi University/Center for Nonprofit Leadership; Association of Nonprofit Specialists; Baruch College/Marxe School of Public & International Affairs; BBB® Wise Giving Alliance; Candid; Human Services Council; New York Council of Nonprofits, Philanthropy New York... [list in formation].
What will you learn?
- How to identify and build opportunities to deepen impact
- Ways in building equity, resilience, and sustainability
- How to break down barriers to change
- What it means working effectively on community needs
Who Should Attend?
Charity and foundation executives.
- Richard Buery, CEO, Robin Hood Foundation
- Lisa Pilar Cowan, Vice President, Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
- Damyn Kelly, JD, PhD, President and CEO, Lutheran Social Services of New York
- Daniel McPhee, Executive Director, Urban Design Forum
- James G. Sheehan, Esq. Chief, NYS Charities Bureau
How do I sign up?
Registration is open by February 22nd.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. (no fee).
For more information about the event, please contact Luana Lewis, 212.358.2842.