The pandemic’s massive disruption of the status quo offers opportunities to make new connections – build bridges – that can help us strengthen our communities and reveal fresh ways to achieve mission goals. Join us for leadership insights about what all this could mean in terms of next steps for your organization!
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with the Better Business Bureau Foundation of Metropolitan New York. Additional Sponsors and Event Supporters include: American Express, Association of Development Officers, Association of Nonprofit Specialists, Candid, Center for Nonprofit Leadership at Adelphi University, Fiscal Management Associates, Human Services Council, Marxe School of Public and International Affairs at Baruch College, The New York Community Trust, Nonprofit New York, PNP Staffing Group, PwC New York, and Support Center [list in formation].
- Tanuja Dehne, President & CEO, The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
- Dr. Roderick L. Jones, Executive Director, Goddard Riverside
- Dr. Jeremy C. Kohomban, President and CEO, The Children’s Village
- Sheena Wright, President and CEO, United Way of New York City
- Yancy Rubén Garrido (Moderator), Senior Program Officer, The Clark Foundation
- James G. Sheehan, Esq. Chief, NYS Charities Bureau
Charity and foundation executives.
Registration is required by February 23rd.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. ($25 registration fee)
Please email Luana Lewis at Better Business Bureau with any questions.