This members-only program is a part of the Financial Series (Applied Finance) from our PNY Core and Part 1 of 2:
- March 8 - Grantee Financial Resilience for Nonprofits - A Framework
- March 29 - Charting a Course Toward Financial Resilience - Building the Planning Muscle
*Please note: Participants will automatically be registered for all two sessions in this two-part Applied Finance workshop series. Due to the intensive nature of these sessions, they will not be offered via remote access.
What does it take for a nonprofit to move from surviving to thriving? And, what kind of support can funders provide to meaningfully shift the trajectory of an organization? Financially resilient grantees are able to successfully navigate current challenges as well as maximize opportunities in the long-term. Critically, they have a comprehensive understanding of their financial health and are able to tell their financial story to key stakeholders. In this session, we will discuss what it takes for a nonprofit thrive in the long-term and discuss the leadership behaviors and practices that set an organization on the path to financial resilience.
Upon completing this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components of the financial resilience framework
- Identify signs of financial health and red flags that warrant further conversations with grantees
- Identify key values that lead to a culture of financial resilience in nonprofits
- Hilda Polanco, Founder and CEO, Fiscal Management Associates, LLC
All interested funders, especially grantmakers who have had 2-3 years of experience and comfort in nonprofit financials.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Program
Registration is required by March 7th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.