* The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
As philanthropy evolves and moves towards a more trust-based practice, assessment and evaluation strategies are being honed and adapted to include an equity lens. Join us for a conversation on a growing movement to shift the paradigm of learning.
What will you learn?
- What is equitable evaluation
- The core components of this framework
- How can your social impact effort adopt equitable evaluation practices
- List of Speakers in Formation
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by August 10th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.