Monday, May 13, 2019 -
3:00pm to 5:00pm EDT
Add to Calendar
This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This discussion will focus on strategies to engage and build partnerships with the business sector around the 2020 Census.
- Resources and approaches to census engagement
- Insights into how to mitigate potential barriers, with a focus on Get Out the Count
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Jeffrey Connor-Naylor, Deputy Director, ReadyNation
- Florencia Gutierrez, Senior Research Associate, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Deborah Marino, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Relations, SWBC
- Gabriel Vaca, Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
All interested funders.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Webinar
Registration is required by May 13.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.