This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This discussion will focus on strategies to engage and build partnerships with the business sector around the 2020 Census.
- Resources and approaches to census engagement
- Insights into how to mitigate potential barriers, with a focus on Get Out the Count
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Jeffrey Connor-Naylor, Deputy Director, ReadyNation
- Florencia Gutierrez, Senior Research Associate, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Deborah Marino, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Relations, SWBC
- Gabriel Vaca, Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
All interested funders.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Webinar
Registration is required by May 13.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.