This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
This discussion will focus on strategies to engage and build partnerships with the business sector around the 2020 Census. Presenters will share resources, approaches to census engagement, and insights into how to mitigate potential barriers, with a focus on Get Out the Count.
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Jeffrey Connor-Naylor, Deputy Director, ReadyNation
- Florencia Gutierrez, Senior Research Associate, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Deborah Marino, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Relations, SWBC
- Gabriel Vaca, Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
All interested funders.
Registration is required by May 13.