This GMN guide helps funders measure the effectiveness of current practices by assessing five core questions every grantmaker should be able to answer about how it makes grants:
- Does our grantmaking align with our intentions?
- Are our grants structured to be successful?
- Are we efficient in our internal processes?
- Are we communicating effectively?
- Does our process strengthen and support grantees?
The guide includes recommended measurement indicators and advice on how to find and present the results.