Committee on Members
Overarching Committee Mission:
The Committee on Members advises PNY staff on strengthening and articulating the value of membership of PNY. Members work with staff to develop the strategy for membership engagement and recruitment activities and regularly serve as ambassadors for the organization.
Priorities/Goals (2017 - 2019):
- Leverage professional networks to build PNY champions across the membership and deepen connections with large-staffed member organizations.
- Nurture the prospective member pipeline.
- Support Board of Directors with analysis of membership policies.
- Vet revenue-generating strategies (as laid out in PNY’s 2017 – 2021 Strategic Plan) to ensure quality value for membership.
- Help shape PNY’s approach to soliciting member feedback and support PNY staff in communicating with members around key areas of membership value.
- Co-chair: Jacqueline Jones, President & CEO, Foundation for Child Development
- Co-chair: Paula Luff, Director of Sustainability and Impact, Inherent Group
Members serve renewable two-year terms.
- Attend three meetings a year and contribute to the discussion.
- Meet with three foundations to discuss engagement with PNY.
- Participate in necessary task forces as needed (conference calls/independent research)
All meetings take place at Philanthropy New York's office.