Committee on Members
Overarching Committee Mission:
Philanthropy New York committee service offers members an opportunity to substantively contribute to the organization, provide leadership to the sector, and expand your professional network.
The Committee on Members serves as a critical thought partner to PNY staff to ensure the association maintains high member value and effectively engages the full PNY community. The committee advises PNY staff on strengthening and articulating the value of PNY membership. Members also work with staff on the structure and strategy of both membership engagement and recruitment activities. Committee members extend the reach of PNY staff by networking and building relationships with fellow and prospective PNY members.
The Committee reports to and is chaired by members of the Board of Directors. The Committee drafts recommendations for the Board on dues and other membership eligibility policies and practices, as assigned by the Board.
- Co-chair: Jacqueline Jones, President & CEO, Foundation for Child Development
- Co-chair: Paula Luff, Director of Sustainability and Impact, Inherent Group
Members serve renewable two-year terms.
- Attend three meetings a year and contribute to the discussion.
- Meet with three foundations to discuss engagement with PNY.
- Participate in necessary task forces as needed (conference calls/independent research)
All meetings take place at Philanthropy New York's office.