Westchester Community Foundation Announces Ceo Learning Lab
Westchester Community Foundation is proud to announce the launch of its CEO Learning Lab, which will provide leaders of Westchester nonprofit organizations a professional development opportunity focused on identifying the tools and leadership strengths needed for advancing their organizations toward greater impact and sustainability. The CEO Learning Lab is the first initiative of the Foundation’s Institute for Strong Nonprofits, which will provide ongoing capacity building for the region’s nonprofit sector.
Members of the 2018 CEO Learning Lab:
1. Lamont Badru, Community Development Governance Council
2. Dawn Ewing, Project Morry
3. Orla Kelleher, Aisling Irish Community Center
4. Terry Kirchner, Westchester Library System
5. Jirandy Martinez, Community Resource Center
6. Dawn Meyerski, Mount Kisco Child Care Center
7. Clare Murray, Community Center of Northern Westchester
8. Christian Philemon, Youth Shelter Program of Westchester
The Westchester Community Foundation, one of the largest funders of nonprofits in Westchester, New York, is committed to supporting nonprofits in Westchester County through convenings, workshops, and leadership development.
The Foundation is a division of The New York Community Trust, which has earned a reputation as the home of charitable New Yorkers who share a passion for the city and its suburbs. For more information, visit www.wcf-ny.org.