Pop Culture Collaborative Accepting Applications for 'Pop-Up' Grants
The Pop Culture Collaborative is now accepting applications for our 'Pop-Up' grants program. These rapid response grants are available on a rolling basis throughout the year for any individual, organization or company working to harness the power of pop culture to create just, authentic narratives of people of color, Muslims, immigrants and refugees through TV, movies, sports, music and all forms of entertainment and mass media.
The Collaborative is a new, multi-million dollar philanthropic resource created by Unbound Philanthropy, Nathan Cummings Foundation, Ford Foundation, The JPB Foundation, and General Service Foundation
Here are a few details:
- Pop Up applications are open all year on a rolling basis.
- Grants range from $5,000 to $30,000.
- Projects must have an imminent time-hook or a project timeline that can be completed within a four-month time frame.
- Individuals with fiscal sponsorship, non-profit and for-profits are all eligible to apply.
- Projects should aim to advance social change and authentic narratives in popular culture for people of color, immigrants, refugees and Muslims.
As we continue to establish our grantmaking infrastructure, we are starting out with a phased process for reviewing and accepting applications. Please see full 'Pop Up' Grant Guidelines and Application Information and if you’re eligible and interested, Submit Your Idea.