PNY Members Named to Council on Foundations' 2022 Career Pathways Leadership Development Program
ABOUT THE CAREER PATHWAYS PROGRAM
Career Pathways is designed for mid to senior career professional committed to strengthening their practice and building connections within the sector. Participants in this highly selective program represent a wide range of foundations, grantmaking institutions, and philanthropic organizations. The Council on Foundations developed this program as a pipeline expansion program with the goal of promoting diversity among decision-makers in the field.
In 2022 Career Pathways will host two cohorts offered in a fully virtual environment. The program will continue to provide its foundational programming, plus new modules on digital leadership and philanthropic practice in virtual settings. Cohort participants will be prepared to address the field’s current issues and develop the network and skillsets necessary to address the issues of the future. Upon graduation, participants will join stellar executive leaders in the Career Pathways Alumni peer community.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
Career Pathways is designed to accelerate the careers of diverse professionals in the philanthropy sector. Graduates of the program will deepen their expertise, expand their networks, and hone their leadership skills to advance the field.
Career Pathways empowers individuals to become the best candidates they can be by cultivating philanthropic acumen, confidence, and networks. Participation in this program will build an individuals’ capacity to become even more effective in their current roles and more deliberate in their contributions to the field of philanthropy.
FEATURED PHILANTHROPY NEW YORK MEMBERS
2022 Spring Cohort:
- Constanza Lafuente, Program Analyst, Carnegie Corporation
- Vaughn Murria, Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, United Hospital Fund of New York
- Mona Shah, Senior Program Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
2022 Fall Cohort:
- Ellen Liu, Vice President, Grantmaking and Capacity Building, Ms. Foundation for Women
- Adam Sanders, Director of Grants Management, Mother Cabrini Health Foundation
- Jumee Song, COO, Siegel Family Endowment