Macquarie Group Announces Winners of the Macquarie 50th Anniversary Award
We’re proud to announce the five winners of the Macquarie 50th Anniversary Award. From close to 1,000 applications received globally, these five winners will each receive $A10 million in funding to deliver their projects that seek to initiate or build on a bold idea that addresses an area of social need.
The winners are:
- Last Mile Health (United States)
- Monash University (Australia)
- Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (Australia)
- Social Finance (United States)
- The Ocean Cleanup (Netherlands)