PNY Members Among Members of Governor Cuomo's Reopening Advisory Board
Governor Cuomo announced the creation of the New York Forward Re-Opening Advisory Board to help guide the state's re-opening strategy. The advisory board will be chaired by Former Secretaries to the Governor Steve Cohen and Bill Mulrow and includes over 100 business, community and civic leaders from industries across the state. A list of the members of the advisory board is available here.
"We've come up with a phased plan to re-open New York so every region in the state has the same opening template as we begin this process," Governor Cuomo said. "We have to be smart about this - emotions can't drive our re-opening process - and we've come up with factual data points that each region must monitor as they begin to re-open. We've also created a New York Forward Re-Opening Advisory Board made up of business, academic, community and civic leaders from across the state to help guide this process and ensure businesses are following the necessary guidelines to preserve public health as we work towards a new normal."
PNY Members Inlcude:
- Elizabeth Alexander - President, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Ana Oliveira - President & CEO, The New York Women's Foundation
- Darren Walker - President, Ford Foundation
- Sheena Wright - President & CEO, United Way of New York City
Several corporations with philanthropy and social impact teams that are members of Philanthropy New York had corporate executives appointed. These include:
- Ajay Banga - CEO, Mastercard
- Albert Bourla - CEO, Pfizer
- Jane Fraser - President, Citigroup
- Michael Khalaf - President & CEO, Metlife
- Elizabeth Moore - General Counsel, Con Edison
- John Waldron - President and COO, Goldman Sachs