2017 Macy Faculty Scholars Named
We are delighted to announce our seventh class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- Ashley Darcy-Mahoney, PhD, NNP, FAAN — George Washington University School of Nursing
- Maja Djukic, PhD, RN — New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Jed Gonzalo, MD, MSc — Penn State College of Medicine
- Jennifer Kesselheim, MD, MEd — Harvard Medical School
- Jeanette M. Tetrault, MD, FACP, FASAM — Yale University School of Medicine
Each Scholar will engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator, as well as pursue a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution. Their projects deal with important themes spanning quality improvement, interprofessional education and practice, health equity and health systems science.
“I am extremely proud of this, our seventh class of Macy Faculty Scholars,” said Dr. George Thibault, President of the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation. “These Scholars are paving the way for health professions education reform and we look forward to seeing the impact they will have both locally and nationally.”