From DAFs to giving circles and community foundations to fund aggregators, intermediary organizations come in many forms. At their best, intermediaries can expand organizational capacity, provide expert guidance and connect funders to sustainable, locally-led organizations. Yet, despite these promising opportunities, there are potential pitfalls that can prevent intermediary partnerships from realizing their true impact.
Join the International Grantmakers Network for a candid brown bag lunch discussion about partnering with intermediaries, featuring Dasra’s Founder and Partner, Neera Nundy and the King Baudouin Foundation’s Executive Director, Jean-Paul Warmoes. This program will be beneficial to anyone interested in new ways of grantmaking (whether nationally or internationally) and is designed to facilitate peer learning – so come ready to share your own successes, challenges and lingering queries!
- How intermediaries can assist funders of all sizes with international projects
- The opportunities and potential drawbacks to working with intermediaries
- Dasra and KBFUS’ learnings from partnering with a diverse set of funders
- Neera Nundy, Founder & Partner, Dasra
- Jean-Paul Warmoes, Executive Director, King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS)
- Ken Goody (Moderator), Foundation Executive, Dorothea Haus Ross Foundation
- Radhika Nayar (Moderator), Director, Arabella Advisors
All interested funders.
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM Check-in
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Program
Registration is required by December 16th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.