Since its formation in 2000, New York City Workforce Funders continues to hold quarterly meetings for funders and key stakeholders to address challenges in the workforce field and to pool funds to partner, particularly with the public sector, to improve the workforce system. Since 2001, the Workforce Funders have pooled over $10.2 million for demonstration, capacity building and policy initiatives.
The March Quarterly meeting will feature a presentation by MaryEllen Elia, Commissioner, New York State Department of Education and a panel presentation on Innovative Workforce Strategies for Youth and Young Adults at the National Level: The Implications for New York City.
- Fred Dedrick, Executive Director, National Fund for Workforce Solutions
- Laurie Dien, Vice President - Programs, Pinkerton Foundation
- MaryEllen Elia, Commissioner, New York State Department of Education
- Patricia Jenny, Vice President for Grants, The New York Community Trust
- Chauncy Lennon, Managing Director, Global Philanthropy,JP Morgan Chase
- Steve Patrick, Executive Director, Aspen Forum for Community Solutions
In partnership with