This program is hosted by our partners, Asset Funders Network (AFN) and Economic Opportunity Funders (EOF), who has extended an invitation to PNY members.
Misunderstood, Underfunded and Undervalued.
The care economy, historically undervalued and underfunded, is an intersectional and intergenerational issue encompassing childcare, early childhood education, home-based care for older adults and people with disabilities as well as the caregivers who provide the associated services.
When you combine the 53 million unpaid caregivers with the nearly 5.7 million people working in the care sector -- primarily women of color earning low wages and devoid of benefits and protections -- and the people who benefit from that care, the issue of care impacts everyone.
Join AFN and EOF for a webinar addressing the issues that impact the care economy.
- A new report designed to deepen funder’s understanding of the intersectional/intergenerational issues related to the care economy
- Key public policies while providing innovative strategies and opportunities for greater funder collaboration to build an equitable care infrastructure
- Dena Jackson, Chief Operating Officer, Texas Women’s Foundation
- Julie Kashen, Director, Women's Economic Justice, Century Foundation
- Anna Wadia, Senior Program Officer, Ford Foundation
- Tiffany Younger, Director, Policy and Advocacy, Closing the Women’s Wealth Gap
All interested funders.
1:00 - 2:00 PM Program
Registration is required by June 14th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.