*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
Census 2020 is less than two years away; the time to act is now! Planning has started for a “Get Out The Count” campaign to reach hard-to-count populations in the communities you care about.
Join FCCP for their webinar to discuss what key information you need to guide your investments in support of a fair and accurate count in 2020.
- 2020 Census operational timeline, including changes to census methods and field infrastructure
- Procedures for counting vulnerable individuals who are homeless, transitory, or living in group facilities and rural and tribal communities
- How funders can engage with and support local and state government Complete Count Committees
- Sol Marie Alfonso Jones, Senior Program Officer, Long Island Community Foundation
- Jeri Green, Senior Advisor for Census, National Urban League
- Terri Ann Lowenthal, Consultant, Funders Census Initiative
- Tara Westman (Moderator), Program Manager, The California Endowment
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 4th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.