Lack of effective coordination between healthcare systems and community-based social service organizations has emerged as an impediment to improving the social determinants of health and, therefore, to improving health outcomes particularly in vulnerable communities. A number of dynamic referral technology companies, largely backed by private investment, appear to offer at least a partial solution to this problem.
- The competing referral-technology platforms now operating in NYC
- The ways these platforms have already been shown to generate value for communities
- Challenges and opportunities involved in ambitious efforts to harness the capacity of these technologies in service of reducing health disparities and supporting health reform objectives in New York
- Shoshannah Brown, Founder and CEO, AIRnyc
- Nathan Donnelly, Director, Manatt Health
- Zachariah Hennessey, Vice President, Public Health Solutions
Who should attend?
All interested funders, especially health funders, in grantmaking roles. What to expect: presentation followed by Q&A and full group discussion.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Program
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee).
Registration is required by November 9th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In Collaboration With