Consumers, employees, community partners, and other corporate stakeholders are increasingly demanding for more transparency and accountability. Whether looking at strategy or operations or the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) realms, stakeholders expect to see commitments, progress, and results against these commitment to hold corporations accountable.
These expectations, including verifications by third-parties, only continue to accelerate. Transparency and openness, not only help drive accountability, but are essential to creating and deepening trust with stakeholders and driving meaningful engagement.
Come and learn from a diverse set of experts in the corporate foundation/CSR realms as to how the drive for greater accountability is shaping their work and creating opportunities for engagement across the corporation and with external partners to build and deepen that essential ingredient: trust.
What will you learn?
- How are corporate foundation/CSR teams addressing transparency to drive greater accountability and foster trust across stakeholders
- Opportunities for corporate foundation/CSR teams to integrate transparency into the “ways of working” internally and externally
- Ways to influence from your individual role to create and elevate a culture of transparency and accountability
Who should attend?
All interested corporate foundation and CSR professionals, regardless of role within your organization. What to expect: moderated Q&A followed by discussion.
- Kenya Bryant, Philanthropic Partnerships, The Estee Lauder Companies
- Smruti Govan, Director, Corporate Responsibility, PVH Corp.
- Shané Harris, Vice President of Social Responsibility and Partnerships, President, The Prudential Foundation, Prudential Financial
- Timothy McClimon (Moderator), President, The Celeste Group
How do I sign up?
Members: Log in and click the Register Now link above to register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization. (no fee)
Guests of Speakers or Members of Partner Colleagues: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, title, and organizational affiliation. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Members: Please email email@example.com. ($150 fee)
What else should I know?
Registration is required by March 29th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.