Thursday, March 29, 2012 -
1:00pm to 2:00pm EDT
Add to Calendar
Great ideas, innovation, and sustainable solutions are what we all hope for when corporations and nonprofits come together to achieve a goal. The results of high quality partnerships can be powerful, yet the hard work required to discover and effectively maximize the strengths of each organization requires creativity, discipline, and commitment. Are you looking for new insights on how to build and sustain strategic partnerships? Do you want to better equip your organization to face potential partnership obstacles?
- Strategic partnership trends and the implications for future relationships between companies and nonprofit organizations
- Opportunities to enhance partnerships between corporations and nonprofits
- How to succeed in partner stewardship and overcome pitfalls
- The criteria and characteristics of strategic partnerships from both the nonprofit and corporate point of view
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Webinar hosted by Changing Our World.
- Jill Bramble, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, National 4-H Council
- DeShele Dorsey, Senior Managing Director, Corporate Social Engagement, Changing Our World
- Bernard J. Milano, President and Trustee, KPMG Foundation, KPMG Disaster Relief Fund
All interested Philanthropy New York members.