*This program is hosted by our partner, The Center for Effective Philanthropy (CEP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members.*
More than three years after an unprecedented period of challenge for nonprofit organizations began with the COVID-19 pandemic, what do individual and institutional donors need to know about how nonprofits are faring today, how they are experiencing funders, and what big challenges they face? Was 2020 a watershed year, leading to permanent shifts in how funders interact with nonprofits or just a blip? Is trust in nonprofits increasing, and are funders continuing to streamline processes and provide more unrestricted support? What is the financial condition of nonprofits today, as they face rising costs and an uncertain economy?
What will you learn?
- New CEP research exploring questions including the connection between funding practices and nonprofit staffing challenges
- Christina Im, Analyst, Research, The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Katarina Malmgren, Associate Manager, Research, The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Shaheer Mustafa, President & CEO, HopeWell
- Brenda Solorzano, CEO, Headwaters Foundation
- Elisha Smith Arrillaga (Moderator), Vice President, Research, The Center for Effective Philanthropy
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at both grantmakers and individual donors seeking to support nonprofits effectively.
How do you sign up?
Registration is required by July 10th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with