Thursday, November 29, 2012 -
11:00am to 1:00pm EST
Add to Calendar
Locating the most appropriate information, and managing it strategically, becomes a challenge when we are increasingly bombarded with seemingly limitless streams of data. This webinar series will help foundation staff navigate the information highway by focusing on key strategies and useful data sources for funders. In addition to providing tips for managing the flow of information, a variety of new tools will be examined.
- Practical strategies for organizing information flow
- Web portals that integrate and synthesize multiple data streams
- New mapping applications that allow you to easily see patterns
- Social media as a way to disseminate and curate information
- Jereme Bivins, Social Media Manager, Foundation Center
All interested funders.