The conference includes presentations from foundation CEOs and nonprofit leaders, as well as knowledge sessions and peer networking opportunities. Hear how cross-sector collaboration is taking social impact to new levels. Attend sessions about scaling initiatives that are revitalizing U.S. cities, the effects of networks on aggregating capital and spreading innovations, and more.
Philanthropy New York members will have their registration fee waived for June 18th and will receive a 50 percent registration discount if they choose to attend the 19th and/or 20th.
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with Social Impact Exchange.
This program is “Partially Open.”
- Tonya Allen, Incoming President and CEO, The Skillman Foundation
- Jeff Bradach, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Bridgespan Group
- Jim Canales, President and CEO, The James Irvine Foundation
- Linda Gibbs, Deputy Mayor, New York City
- Rip Rapson, President and CEO, The Kresge Foundation
Foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.