As we continue to adapt our organizational work styles to adhere to physical distancing measures, we have explored virtual convenings in a way that is unprecedented to many of us.
From participating virtually to hosting virtual meetings, from launching polls to assigning breakout rooms, join us as we demystify this brave new world and explore the tips and tools for getting the most out of your virtual gathering.
The Learning Services team at Philanthropy New York will model how to use these tools to collaborate and convene with your colleagues.
- An overview of the Zoom platform and functions, including waiting rooms, chat, assigning co-hosts, polls and breakout rooms
- Tips and tools for encouraging participation and collaboration
- How to navigate technological mishaps
- How to plan a virtual convening with your audience in mind
- Jordan Joseph, Assistant Director of Learning Services, Philanthropy New York
- Carolyn Peters, Learning Services Associate, Philanthropy New York
All interested funders
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Program
Registration is required by April 27th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.