Where can nonprofits get free, trustworthy, hands-on tools and guides about financial management? StrongNonprofits.org--a web-based toolkit of free resources is designed to help nonprofits understand and manage their financial health. Regional associations, their funder members and other partners who work with nonprofits are invited to explore and freely use this website.
Join us for a guided tour of the website, learn about its key tools and guides and hear about a training evaluation that informed the creation of the site.
- Kate Dewey, President, The Forbes Funds
- Hilda Polanco, CEO and Founder, Fiscal Management Associates
- Polly Singh, Program Officer, The Wallace Foundation
- John Summers, Director, Fiscal Management Associates
- Karen Walker, Senior Research Fellow, Child Trends; Co-author, The Skills to Pay the Bills: An Evaluation of an Effort to help Nonprofits Manage Their Finances
All interested funders.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
In collaboration with