Part of Our "Beyond the Program Grant" Series.
With growing pressures for increased effectiveness and efficiency in program delivery, scaling presents important opportunities and significant challenges for funders and grantees.
Hear from funders and nonprofit leaders about lessons they have learned from their experiences in scaling. Learn about the unanticipated implications, challenges and success of scaling, and why it’s a sound non-traditional grant-making strategy funders can adopt.
- When scaling is the best option?
- Different scaling strategies, and how do you decide when to use them?
- Potential risks and tradeoffs
- Strategies for assessing an organization’s capacity to scale and how can funders support them?
- Chitra Aiyar, Executive Director, Sadie Nash Leadership Project
- Sarah Jankowski, Program Director, Viking Global Investors
- Pooja O’Hanlon, Executive Director, The Elmezzi Foundation
- Sarah Walzer, CEO, Parent-Child Home Program
- Anne Sherman (Moderator), Vice President, Nonprofit Strategy, Social Impact Exchange
All interested funders.
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM Check-in
9:15 AM - 11:15 AM Program
Registration is required by May 5th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee)