Tuesday, November 13, 2012 -
1:45pm to 4:30pm EST
Philanthropy New York, 79 Fifth Ave., 4th floor, NYC
Add to Calendar
You have heard the phrase “Social Media.” Do you know what it is and how your grantees can use it? Is social media something your organization could use?
Join NY-GIA and Philanthropy New York for a panel discussion on effective use of social media in the non-profit sector.
Part of Philanthropy New York’s EngAGEment initiative sponsored with New York Area Grantmakers In Aging.
This program is "Mostly Open."
- Marcus Escobedo, Program Officer, John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc.
- Judy Evans, Director of Marketing & Media Relations, SAGE
- Sara Gardner, Executive Director, The Fund for Public Health in New York City
- Jaci Hirschfeld, Program Director, F.Y. Eye
- Robert Wolf (Moderator), Senior Advisor, Silverman Charitable Group
All interested funders.