Philanthropy New York, a regional association of grantmakers, is accepting applications for a two-year Philanthropy Fellowship position. The fellowship is designed for students whose identities and lived experiences have been underrepresented in the field of philanthropy, especially BIPOC communities. Candidates should be completing a masters level or Ph.D. program in public policy, government, social work, or related field of study OR recently graduated (May 2020 or more recent) from such a program. Candidates that share our commitment to deepening racial equity practices are encouraged to apply.
Join us as previous Philanthropy Fellows discuss the impact of this position on their career path experiences in the philanthropic sector.
- The roles and responsibilities of a Philanthropy fellow
- The experiences of previous Philanthropy fellows
- The professional growth opportunities that this role presents
This session will not include
- Individual interviews with contacts within the field
- Kimberly Roberts, Public Policy Fellow, Philanthropy New York
- Shiza Pasha, Foundation and Nonprofit Consultant, Shiza Pasha Consulting
Individuals interested in learning about the PNY Philanthropy Fellowship. What to expect: presentation followed by Q&A.
4:00 PM- 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by February 26th. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague, please click on the "Register Now" link above. (no fee)
Non-PNY members: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. (no fee)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.