Program related investments (PRIs) are like grants that foundations use to give money for charitable activities. But, when foundations give PRIs, they expect to get the money back by a specified time, usually at below-market interest. PRIs include financing methods such as loans and loan guarantees. SeaChange invites funders to hear from nonprofits that fully repaid their loans in 2023 to better appreciate the variety of situations that prompt nonprofits to borrow and the impact loans can have.
What will you learn?
- How can PRIs make a difference as a tool for impact alongside grants
- Various ways in which nonprofits can use PRIs
Who should attend?
All interested funders, especially those curious about PRIs. What to expect: presentation with Q&A.
- Meesha Brown, President and CEO, PCI Media
- Ty Grant, Chief Executive Director, Team First
- Kelley Williams-Allen, Executive Director, The West Side Commons
- Thomas Yu, Executive Director, Asian Americans for Equality
- John MacIntosh (Moderator), Managing Partner, SeaChange
- Speakers in Formation
How do you sign up?
Registration is required by November 15th. Please RSVP here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.