Every family philanthropy experiences the joy, the sadness, the complexity, and the energy of transitions. Moving toward new leadership in the family can be difficult, emotional, and sometimes frustrating. However, when it is done deliberately and thoughtfully, these times of transition can also be positive for all involved. Times of transition are both a challenge and an opportunity for all family members. This webinar shares the stories and lessons learned by two family foundations that successfully navigated the tricky waters of leadership transition.
- Betsey Brill, President, Strategic Philanthropy, Ltd.
- Virginia Espostio, President, National Center for Family Philanthropy
- Dinaz Mansuri, Executive Director, The Mayer and Morris Kaplan Family Foundation
- Patrick Troska, Executive Director, The Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation of Minnesota
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 10th. No Fee.
Members: To register, please:
- Log in above. First time on this website? Set your password.
- Log in and visit the Family Philanthropy Online Knowledge Center.
- Scroll down the page and follow the login directions to the National Center for Family Philanthropy. This will take you to a portal specifically for PNY members.
- On the National Center for Family Philanthropy website, click on the teleconference for which you wish to register and follow the registration instructions. Please select "Philanthropy New York" from the drop down menu.
- Once you have registered, the dial-in information, slides and handouts for this event will be emailed two days before the teleconference to the email address that you supply. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-293-3424.
Please also contact email@example.com with questions.
In Collaboration with