*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
Join us for a Funders' Committee for Civic Participation and Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers' co-hosted discussion with funders, and staff with organizations serving funders, about why philanthropy should care about the census and how the success or failure of this important civic project will impact grantmaking and the communities that continue to be at risk.
- Philanthropy's role in ensuring a fair and accurate census
- Points of entry and engagement at local and national levels
- Current policy challenges for funding, design and implementation of the census
- Recent research that provides guidance for making the case for philanthropy's role in the census
- Specific options for how an organization can engage in ensuring a fair and acurate census count
- Terri Ao Minis, Director of Census and Voting Programs, Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Marcia Avner, Board Member, Bauman Foundation
- Maggie Osborn, Chief Strategy Officer, Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Eric Marshall (Moderator), Executive Director, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation
All interested funders
Registration is required by February 26th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with