- Ways to support your employees in their search for the most suitable nonprofit board.
- How board members are prepared to fulfill responsibilities, and serve as ambassadors for their organizations.
- Approaches to determine your program’s impact goals and structure your company’s nonprofit board service program.
- Strategies to support your company’s community of board members after they join boards.
- Lalita Advani, Director of Grantmaking, Credit Suisse
- Richard Brown, Vice President of Philanthropy, American Express
- Jane O’Connell, (Moderator) President, Altman Foundation
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM Check-in
9:15 AM - 11:15 AM Program
Registration is required by October 6th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee)