COVID-19 and its repercussions have taken a huge toll on children’s mental health and emotional wellbeing, particularly in vulnerable and marginalized communities. Now more than ever, we need a collective philanthropic response to address the escalating crisis in children’s mental health and help our next generation emerge from this trying time even stronger.
Join us for a discussion on the sheer scale and far-reaching implications of the children’s mental health crisis, and how funders can join forces and step up our commitment to the wellbeing of our young people and social equity.
- How COVID-19 and social inequity impact children’s mental health and their access to care
- Trends and innovation in the children’s mental health space
- Funding landscape, needs, and strategy
- How funders can advocate for children’s mental health
- Stephanie Bell-Rose, Co-Founder, The Steve Fund
- Maria Collins, Vice President, New York Life Foundation
- Solomé Tibebu, Director, The Upswing Fund for Adolescent Mental Health
- Joan Steinberg (Moderator), President, Morgan Stanley Foundation and CEO, Morgan Stanley Alliance for Children’s Mental Health’s Advisory Board
All interested funders. What to expect: presentation followed by breakout discussions.
In Collaboration With