*This program is hosted by our partner, Asset Funders Network (AFN), who has extended an invitation to PNY members.*
Workplace financial wellness programs are seen as a win-win for employers and employees. They help employees to create economic stability while contributing to employee satisfaction and an employer’s bottom line. How can philanthropy support and help replicate these efforts as part of a broader asset building or financial capability strategy?
- One innovative, employer-based financial wellness solution from the perspectives of philanthropists, employers, financial institutions and researchers
- How one funder partnered with the business sector to nurture an employer-sponsored small-dollar loan program that is benefiting both low-income workers and the employer
- Candid learnings from this collaboration to help inform how we all think about the role of the workplace in building financial security.
- Ted Castle, CEO, Rhino Foods
- Adam Lee, Incubator Director, Filene Research Institute
- Susan Sarver, Associate Director, FINRA Investor Education Foundation
- Leah Mayor (Moderator), Asset Funders Network
All interested funders.
Registration is required by April 24th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.