Philanthropy New York hosts group informational interviews to explore career paths in the philanthropic sector, as part of our "Interested in Working at a Foundation" series. This December, we will learn about the field of corporate philanthropy from the perspectives of three leaders in the field.
Join Kenrick Fraser, Americas Program Manager at Macquarie Group Foundation, April Hawkins, Assistant Vice President at MetLife Foundation, Kimberley McLeod,Program Manager, Stakeholder Engagement at Citi Foundation, and moderated by Stephanie Kinlock, Corporate Affairs Manager at Con Edison as they discuss career path experiences in the corporate giving sector.
Philanthropy New York members who receive requests for informational interviews from jobseekers may refer those individuals to us for this session.
- The advantages and challenges of a career in corporate philanthropy
- The range of jobs at an organization and some general day-to-day responsibilities
- The structure and possible priorities of foundations you may encounter on your job search
- A realistic picture of the qualities corporate foundations may value in potential new hires and the number of jobs available in the field at a given time
This session will not include
- Specific job leads
- Individual interviews with contacts within the field
- Kenrick Fraser, Americas Program Manager, Macquarie Group Foundation
- April Hawkins, Assistant Vice President, MetLife Foundation
- Kimberley McLeod, Program Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, Citi Foundation
- Stephanie Kinlock, Corporate Affairs Manager, Con Edison
Individuals interested in learning about careers in the field of philanthropy.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague, please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Non-members: Please click on the "Non-member registration" link above.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.