- The current work of on-the-ground activists and policy advocates - at local and state levels - in making the financing of cities, public higher education and homeownership more democratic
- Alternatives to Wall Street domination in the pipeline across the country, including state partnership banks, Pay It Forward Higher Education, and local principal reduction
- Saqib Bhatti, Fellow, Nathan Cummings Foundation
- Lisa Donner (Moderator), Executive Director, Americans for Financial Reform
- Mike Konczal, Fellow, Roosevelt Institute
- Maurice Weeks, Campaign Coordinator, Alliance of California for Community Empowerment
All interested funders.
2:45-3:00 PM Check-in
3:00-5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by June 23rd.
Members: First time on this website? Set your password. To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Guests of Organizers: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate which organizer you were invited by and if you will be watching the session via livestream.
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. ($150 fee)
Can't attend in person? You can watch the discussion via livestream!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In Collaboration with
- Sister Fund
- EDGE Funders Alliance
- Movement Generation Justice and Ecology Project
- This session is co-sponsored by The Arca Foundation, Nathan Cummings Foundation and Ford Foundation.