*The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Historically, legacy in family philanthropy has been considered from a retrospective point of view—as the culmination of the impact of a family and its philanthropic efforts. However, a new generation of leaders is redefining legacy to be formative, intentional, and continually refined.
What will you learn?
- Redefining five levers of legacy
- Building and revisiting family legacy in more intentional way
- Sapphira Goradia, Executive Director, Vijay and Marie Goradia Foundation
- Janice Simsohn Shaw, Facilitator & Consultant
- Vasser Seydel, Director, Turner Foundation; Chairperson, Turner Foundation
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by November 9th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.