The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Advocacy is an important tool for funders seeking to address systemic inequalities ingrained in our policies and practices, and it can be the sole focus of an organization or an additional strategy employed to create lasting change. Many families pursue advocacy because of a founder’s interest or legacy, while others have introduced advocacy into their grantmaking portfolio after listening to grantees, studying the philanthropic landscape, and deep reflection within the family.
- Different approaches to supporting advocacy goals
- Role of family legacy, responsiveness, and evaluation in this work
The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees.
- David Addams, Executive Director, William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund
- Julie Fernandes, Associate Director for Institutional Accountability and Individual Liberty, Rockefeller Family Fund
- Sara Watson, Senior Director, Policy, Bainum Family Foundation
Registration is available until September 9th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In partnership with