PNY Members: Log in to your Philanthropy New York account to view the available recordings of our COVID-19 Member webinars.
Philanthropy New York is hosting weekly member webinars to share philanthropic responses and organizing efforts around responding to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
This week, we are inviting funders leading collaborative efforts to share information with the broader PNY community.
Call to Members: Please use this form to let us know if you are doing any of the following: convening funders, developing collaborative funds, deploying rapid response funding, engaging in advocacy work at the city or state level to support nonprofit grantees, adapting grantmaking practices in any way, providing operational support to grantees, or responding in another way. We will use these webinars to share critical information with the field
- Emary Aronson, Chief Program Officer, Robin Hood
- Lori Bezahler, President, Edward W. Hazen Foundation
- Phil Li, President, Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
- Kerry McCarthy, Vice President for Philanthropic Initiatives, The New York Community Trust
- Marcella Tillett, Vice President - Programs and Partnerships, Brooklyn Community Foundation
All interested funders.
Registration is required by March 19th
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.