**This program is hosted by our partners, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP) and State Voices, who have extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
Join practitioners and fellow funders for a conversation on how COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") is impacting 2020 civic engagement programs, organizations, and people, and discuss how to support shifts in program and operations. We will discuss voter registration, education and turnout, census, ballot initiatives, election protection, issue organizing and community engagement, and policy needs, as well as physical and mental health, wellness, and healing.
Following the opening conversation we will conduct small group breakout sessions to learn from one another, then return to the full group to share.
- Specific short-term rapid response needs and longer-term impacts to the ecosystem
- How philanthropy is responding in the moment
- Alexis Anderson-Reed, Chief Executive Officer, State Voices
- Ethan Frey, Program Officer, Cities and States, Ford Foundation
- Kristin Purdy, Executive Director, FCCP
All interested funders.
Registration is required by March 19th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with