With increasing demands on your company to create social good, a corporate citizenship and philanthropy program is a business imperative. Join your peers at The Conference Board’s Business-Community Impact Symposium to discover how leading companies are making measurable positive impacts, gain the tools you need to capitalize on your company’s core competencies, employees and products to strategically tackle crucial issues.
The Conference Board Councils bring together professional peers in confidential, dynamic, cross-industry communities to learn from each other's experiences. Join executives from the Contribution Councils as well as the Global Social Investing councils at the Business Community Impact Symposium from February 10 – 11, 2015 to hear how they tackle these key issues:
- Corporate Philanthropy and Education
- Creativity as a Tool to Solving Social Issues
- China’s Social Sector
Additional Agenda Topics include:
- The World Post-2015 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Business as a force for good!
- Getting the Word Out
- Snapshot Detroit
- Collective Impact
- Impact Moment – Veterans
- Creating Good Products that Help Feed the World
- Social Entrepreneurs: The New Frontier
- The Research – What is it telling us?
- Impact Moment - Financial Literacy
- Volunteering: Beyond Helping Hands
- Impact Moment - Digital Opportunity
- Cause Marketing: Philanthropy or Not?
- Seth Marbin, Program Manager, Social Responsibility, Google
- Gail Gershon, Executive Director, Community Leadership, Gap Inc.
- Kevin Martinez, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship, ESPN
- Lauren Mihajlov, Director of Communications, United Health Foundation
- Dalila Wilson-Scott, President, JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Tara Cardone, Head, Global Employee Engagement & Volunteerism, JPMorgan Chase
- Ayesha Khanna, President, Points of Light Civic Incubator
- Carmen Perez, Manager, Measurement and Standards, CECP
- Jacob Gayle, Executive Director, Medtronic Foundation
- Fran Laserson, President, The Moody’s Foundation
- Jean Oelwang, CEO, Virgin Unite
- Nereida Andino, Vice President, Market Relations Manager, Bank of America
- Ezra Garrett, Vice President of Community Relations and the Chief Sustainability Officer, Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Jennifer Kim Field, Vice President of Global Partnerships, UN Foundation
- Wendy Drexler, Chief Innovation Officer, International Society for Technology in Education
- Janine Ingram, Vice President, Philanthropic Partnerships, MIND Research Institute
- Scott Kinney, Senior Vice President, Discovery Communications
- Mark Kramer, Co-Founder and Managing Director, FSG
- Sujata Narayan, Senior Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility, Equinix
- Carol Cone, Chair, Edelman Business + Social Purpose
- Margaret Coady, Executive Director, CECP
- Myung Lee, Executive Director, Cities of Service
- Robert Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts
- Jeff Hoffman, Program Director, Global Social Investing Council, The Conference Board
- Anthony Tapia, Program Director, Contributions Council II, The Conference Board
- Chris Park, Program Director, Contributions Council I, The Conference Board
- Corporate Social Responsibility Executives
- Corporate Contributions Directors
- High Potential Corporate Citizenship staff
- Community Relations Managers
- Public Affairs Directors
- Employee Engagement Directors
- Corporate Communications Executives
- Brand Managers
Members: As members of Philanthropy New York, you/or a colleague at your organization receive a special discount, please click here and enter the code PN1 to get a special member discount of $1595.00 per participant.
Non-Member Funders: Please select the above link to register.
For registration questions, please contact:
The Conference Board's Customer Service Department
Phone: 212-339-0345 (hours: 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. ET Monday-Friday)