- The Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation has developed a paid internship program as one strategy to address economic and racial inequities in North Carolina.
- The Pierce Family Foundation has developed an intricate algorithm to match nonprofit needs and talents in their local Chicago community.
- After an extensive listening project, the Meyer Foundation is investing in storytelling training for its Washington, DC grantees, leading to innovative new partnerships.
- Ben Barge, Fellow, Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
- Paul Connolly, Director of Philanthropic Advisory Services, Bessemer Trust
- Marianne Philbin, Executive Director, Pierce Family Foundation
- Maegan Scott, Program and Communications Officer, Meyer Foundation
All interested PNY members.
Registration is required by July 9th. This webinar is only open to PNY members.
Members: In June 2014, the National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP) launched a new version of their website - to provide easier access to their expanded Knowledge Center and monthly webinar series.
To take advantage of the Knowledge Center and to register for this webinar, you will need to create an account with NCFP. To get started, please contact Crystal Ovalles at email@example.com or call 212-714-0699 ext. 211.