This program is the launch of our new Climate Change Series.
For climate change, the consequences of this election process is huge (pardon the pun).
Join us for this kick-off program in a series of Philanthropy New York programs on climate change. Together we will discuss: what do foundations need to know to help move the needle on climate change? What changes should we consider post-election in our future climate change strategy - as independent funders and as a field?
- How will this election determine the fate of U.S. climate change policy?
- What are the implications for international engagement on climate change?
- What policies specifically will be most affected?
- What does this election mean for philanthropy - in terms of its role and strategies to address climate change?
- Michael Brune, Executive Director, Sierra Club
- Vien Truong, National Director, Green For All
- Fred Guterl (Moderator), Executive Editor, Scientific American
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by November 20th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Co-Sponsors: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.