**This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
There is a movement afoot to count and draw district lines based on the total number of citizens of voting age. This is a radical departure from the historical approach of counting everyone included in the decennial census. This topic has far-reaching implications for the distribution of resources and services in our communities. It would also have significant impact on who is represented by our elected leaders and the constituencies to which they are directly accountable.
- Findings from new opinion research about using total population versus citizens of voting age when drawing district lines
- How to talk about this technical, yet important issue for communities and our democracy
- Gary Bass, Executive Director, Bauman Foundation
- Cathy Duvall, Founder, Fair Representation in Redistricting Initiative
- David Mermin, Partner, Lake Research Partners
All interested funders.
Registration is required by January 30th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In collaboration with