Since we first began talking to each other, telling stories has been a powerful way to capture attention, engage an audience, and motivate them to act. As we learn more about how our minds work, we’re also discovering that stories are intrinsic to decision-making and shape our view of the world. Join Andy Goodman as he leads this workshop and explains how effective storytelling can impact our work as funders.
- Why storytelling remains the single most powerful communication tool you possess
- How your organization can use stories to advance your mission
A Philanthropy New York Program co-sponsored by Working Narratives.
- Albert Chung, Director of Communications, Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
- Paul VanDeCarr, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Working Narratives
- Andy Goodman, Director, The Goodman Center
All interested funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Test to see if connected.