*This program is hosted by our partner, Mission Investors Exchange, who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
How do impact investors and policymakers use and rely on census data? And what are the consequences for impact investors if the census fails to include all our communities?
Join our partners, Mission Investors Exchange, for a 90-minute webinar exploring why and how foundations and other impact investors are mobilizing to get out the count for the 2020 Census.
How census data is used in impact investing, policy and much more
The risks of inaccurate data and why policymakers and others are so alarmed about the potential for an under-count in 2020
The risks for vulnerable populations, including households with young children, mixed-status families, immigrants, refugees, native communities on tribal lands, people in the rural south and other under-counted groups
How you can take action, including how philanthropy is using its resources to mobilize capital right now to fill funding gaps and support organizations on the ground reaching hard-to-count populations
- Dr. Jessica Barron, Consultant, Frontline Solutions
- Catherine Berman, CEO, CNote
- Jocelyn Bissonnette, Director of the Funders Census Initiative, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation
- Antony Bugg-Levine, CEO, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Wayne L. Ducheneaux II, Executive Director, Native Governance Center
- Humaira Faiz, Mission Investment Manager, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Florencia Gutierrez, Senior Associate, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Felecia Lucky, President, Black Belt Community Foundation
- Karla Miller, Program Director, Northwest Area Foundation
- Huong Nguyen-Yap, Director of California Programs, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Dr. Kenneth Prewitt, Carnegie Professor of Public Affairs, Columbia University (2010 Director of the US Census Bureau)
- Jess Riegel, Co-Founder & CEO, Motivote
All interested funders
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Program
Registration is required by November 11th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.