Wednesday, April 29, 2015 -
9:00am to 10:00am EDT
Members of PNY & Partner Orgs:
Add to Calendar
Missed the webinar? View recording here.
As funders we intuitively understand the value of capacity building - to institutions, fields, and movements. However, quantitatively evidencing capacity building impact is a much more difficult task.
Join in this webinar co-sponsored by WINGS (Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaking Support) to learn about an emerging assessment method called the 4Cs. This model, while currently focused on the value added of philanthropy infrastructure organizations, also shows promise as a way to quantitatively evidence capacity building impact more broadly. Since this model is emerging, your participation can help shape this evaluation construct, potentially into one by which funders and grantees can use common criteria across different organizations and contexts to demonstrate capacity building impact.
- An emerging method for quantitative impact assessment from the philanthropy infrastructure world
How we can use statistical analysis without getting bogged down in technical details
- Joining in a global discussion about the possibility of translating this method into something that evidences funder and grantee capacity building impact
- Barry Knight, Executive Director, CENTRIS
- Ana Pinho, Knowledge Management Coordinator, Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS)
- Anna Pond, Principal, Anna Pond Consulting
All interested funders.
Registration is required by April 28. Webinar details will be sent by April 28.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers:Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In Collaboraiton with