Tuesday, November 3, 2015 -
2:00pm to 3:00pm EST
Add to Calendar
Do you know the real cost to your nonprofit of running each individual program? Developing an accurate budget can help you better understand your programs true costs.
This webinar will demonstrate a free, newly developed planning tool designed to assist nonprofits with aligning budget line items for restricted (and unrestricted) revenue sources. Participants will receive a free copy of the tool for use in their own organizations, as well as a virtual tour of StrongNonprofits.org--a free, web-based financial management toolkit and an introduction to some of its other top tools, such as:
- A cash flow projection template
- A guide to budget development
- A tool for making decisions on new funding opportunities
- A webinar to help board members understand their financial responsibilities
- Hilda Polanco, CEO and Founder, Fiscal Management Associates
- John Summers, Director, Fiscal Management Associates
All interested funders.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
In collaboration with