Tuesday, February 26, 2013 -
7:00am to 11:00am EST
Baruch College School of Public Affairs, 55 Lexington Ave. 14th floor, NYC
Add to Calendar
Join the Education and Research Foundation of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York as they present the "BBB Charity Effectiveness Symposium VII: Resilient New York: How Nonprofit Leaders Are Managing the Unexpected."
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York, Asian American Federation, Baruch College School of Public Affairs, Foundation Center, Long Island Center for Nonprofit Leadership at Adelphi University, New York Council of Nonprofits, New York Society of Association Executives, Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York, Inc., NYCharities.org, VCG Governance Matters and Women in Development.
Sponsored by American Express, EmblemHealth, The New York Community Trust and United Way of New York City.
This Program is "Partially Open"
- Sheena Wright, President and CEO, United Way of New York City
Update from the Charities Bureau
- Jason Lilien, Bureau Chief, New York Charities Bureau
Lessons from Sandy: What Funders and Grantees Are Learning
- Emary Aronson, Managing Director, Education & Relief Fund, Robin Hood Foundation
- Ronna Brown (Moderator), President, Philanthropy New York
- Marilyn Gelber, President, Brooklyn Community Foundation
- David Okorn, Executive Director, Long Island Community Foundation
Building Resilient Leaders, Organizations, and Communities
- Nancy Biberman, Founder, President, WHEDco
- Timothy J. McClimon (Moderator), President, American Express Foundation
- Valyrie K. Laedlein, Co-Director, Community Resource Exchange
- Trish Tchume, Director, Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
Nonprofit and Foundation Executives