*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
When looking at our issue advocacy funding strategies, how can we strengthen our understanding of evolving concepts like canvassing, movement organizing, and ballot initiatives that advance this work? Join us for a conversation that helps break down these interrelated approaches.
- How ballot initatives are an integral part of issue advocacy
- How these measures are implemented in combination with community driven organizing through ways that lead to increased civic engagement
- Alejandra "Alex" Gomez, Co-Executive Director, Living United for Change in Arizona (LUCHA)
- Dana Laurent, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Tomas Robles Jr., Co-Executive Director, Living United for Change in Arizona (LUCHA)
- Julie Fernandes (Moderator), Associate Director for Institutional Accountability and Individual Liberty, Rockefeller Family Fund
Registration is required by October 16th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In collaboration with